Friday, April 1, 2011

nursing update

So this is the last week of nursing 3 (Med Surg). It has been a tough road.Finals are next week and i am going into the final with a 77% which i must have a 75% overall total to pass...so its not too much of a cushion like i was hoping for...the written exams for this class have been rough...My roomy lost his job so that has been crazy as well...I had to pick up the extra slack on the bills...I have someone who will move in to take his place but not for a few more weeks....so hopefully that will decrease some of the stress...

on the brighter side...Clinicals were amazing i feel more and more like a nurse everyday. ..I love my instructors, they are so helpful I feel somewhat spoiled...

Next week is going to be crazy, Monday review day, Tuesday last day of clinicals, Wednesday evaluations from our clinical instructors and Thursday our final exam...

so this weekend is jammy jam study session with a few of my classmates...they are staying the weekend at my place so we can just wake up in the morning and hit the books all day all night ...with sleep in between of course (but not too much)

Once this class is done i move onto maternity...which i cant wait for. It starts the following week...
until then I am taking a deep breath and trying to get as much out of this class as possible....

1 comment:

SkylarLee said...

Hi Mandy. Good to hear that you are doing well for yourself. I'll worship you wherever you may go.