Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just have to get through it

Well this school year has finally come to an end. With all the tears and the sweat I have hit the halfway mark, only one more year to go. But now comes the hard part. I have to move back home. The money I had saved for school is all gone, because my roommate had lost his job for a few months, and my other roommate lost his unemployment for a month. Both work now, but are unable to help me out when I need it. My summer school money…GONE…
So I am starting over, going to try to work as much as possible this summer so I do not have to stress out next year. Hopefully I will be able to get back on my feet soon.


I am half way there and nothing is going to stop me from finishing, even if I have to live out of my car again.



2 comments:

Jon said...

So sorry to hear this. I know you are very determined and will overcome this small (ish) obstacle. If anyone can pull this off, Mandy can! Chin up, look ahead to the prize. This is only temporary. Always thinking of you snd your success. I enjoy trying to give you pep talks. Ever feel you need one, I'm all ears, or eyes in this case. Stay strong Mandy, you CAN and WILL succeed! xoxo
JMatG

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,
Best of luck with school. If your determined, I'm sure you can pull it off.
Can I email you? Whats your email address? I'm a local from Rancho Cucamonga too! Ive got a question for you, thanks.