Friday, October 8, 2010

going back to the roots







You know when i first went blonde a lot of people didnt like it...they were so upset that i had cut my long brown hair...now i am getting the same reaction going back to my roots..Its just hair people...it you keep too much bleach in it for too long of a time...its gonna fall out...
Please dont be mean or hurtful because of the switch....If you dont like it thats ok...hair doesnt change who I am on the inside...It only changes how you see me on the outside...I am still the same person...







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ignore 'em Mandy, you don't need them anyway...

Anonymous said...

How could somebody actually be mean to you because you saved your hair from further damage? Assholes! You had a good run as a blonde and it was just time for a change. Don't sewat them girl, looks to me like you don't need them. You are absolutely beautiful no matter what you do to your hair, or anything else! Just be you...

Anonymous said...

Well you are a dream girl to a lot of people. I think you are damn sexy just the way you are right now.
I bet every guy that sees you immediately starts to flirt with you. Anyways just be your self

DarkCowBoy said...

Well... Sure, within, you'll always be yourself, always the same... And it's good to change from time to time... I mean, could most of the people can imagine wearing the very same clothes everyday ? It's the same for the hair cut or color...
But... But... As it goes from me, I prefer you like this, than in blonde, I think it suit you better. Don't get me wrong, you were great in blonde. But, to my taste, I prefer you that way. That's just my taste. I find you beautiful.
Someday, I'm sur you'll try something else. Life is an adventure, and it's meant to be lived...
For your hair, as for your life, you have to do it the way you feel it, when you feel it, and let no one tells you what you should do, or not do.

Anonymous said...

I like blonde hair You Look So Sexyyyyyyy♥♥ ♥♥♥Mamacita♥♥♥

Oscar said...

Still dammm sexy! Body and face still awesome!