Tuesday, October 26, 2010

my weekend

So the weekend was fun irritating and crazy…Friday I went for a job out in the valley, had dinner with the super sexy Tony Bones…who by the way is the best interpretive dancer I know…(when I do go back to PSK you should check us out), anyway….
While I am gone my roommate tells me he is going to pick up his friend…which really means at least 3 friends…ok I am cool with that…as long as they keep it down while I was studying…which they did…
Saturday morning I woke up to three girls sleeping on my living room floor and a house full of empty beer cans, and dirty dishes…I couldn’t make coffee because there was way too much in my way…and who ever knows me I’m not so sweet without my coffee
So I go outside to smoke a cigarette and one of the girls follows me out there…while we were talking she begins to go into a full body seizure…fuck…
I am yelling for any one of the girls to wake up to come help me out, because the way she was positioned she was going to hit her head on my concrete wall…I’m holding her head when they finally come outside…I told one of them that if she keeps going we were going to half to call for the fire department…
We end up calling 911 because her seizure lasted for a good min and a half…
I picked her up after she stopped and brought her inside…(yes I’m strong lol)…
I had one of the girls run up and grab my roommate so he could move the furniture around so the FD had a place to put the gurney…
They came, I gave a quick report with what I knew about her…and they left…this was all before 9am…
Later my roommate goes to the hospital to pick her up and bring her back (she was fine by the way, she has seizures all the time)…
when they come back my brother asked me if I want to go out to dinner with our friend Eric who just came back from Afghanistan. Who I hadn’t seen in months…which was good to see him…alive (after he had been blown up over there)…
So I had only a few hours to study…
When we (my brother and I) came back from dinner, we walked into another party…which was not planned…I had to finish studying for my quiz on Monday…
They were so loud downstairs at 11pm I had to leave the house…I went to Dennys for a bit to have some coffee and hopefully read…which didn’t work either because I guess they were having a party too…the music was soooooo loud…
so I was about to leave when my server kindly stopped me, turned down the music and moved me to a quite table…
So I got to read for an hour before all the drunk people came in…
When I came home the party was still raging…I tried to sleep a little because I had a shoot the next day…so I wasn’t going to be able to study again…
(The shoot was fun it was at this garage that housed a bunch of old corvettes…I can’t wait for the pics)
I came home around 7pm and my brother and roommate were on the couch…the place was spotless…they knew I was frustrated…
I opened the books to study some more, but ended up falling asleep…waking up to my alarm screaming at me to get the fuck up…
So the whole weekend I probably spent about 5 hours in the books….you think that’s a long time right? Not for nursing school…I should be spending at least 9 hours a day reading…
All in all I failed my quiz…
So I had a long talk with my roommate when I came home…I basically told him no more parties at the house until school is done, otherwise I will move out and live in my truck again…if I’m not working I should be in the books…I have spent 12 years trying to get into this program…and now its here…I cant fuck up any more…
Ok break time over back to the books
Thanks for listening to my venting
xoxo

1 comment:

jegar0205 said...

I admire your dedication! Go for it!