Saturday, October 2, 2010

the one





So last night I got stood up…it wasn’t the first time…so after about a half a bottle of wine and a really bad chick flick “Working Girl” with crazy shoulder pads and big hair…my roommate came home…
No we didn’t fuck…sorry its not that kind of story….
Anyway while he was smoking his weed and I was drinking my wine, he told me I always end up picking the same type of guy…and they turn out to be assholes, we will call them shape shifters (from the onion video)…he said instead of focusing on the disappointment I should describe my perfect guy…and if the guy doesn’t fit into that mold…he’s not worth my time…lol
So we made up a fictional guy that would be perfect for me…we even named him….I thought it was funny so I’m Sharing
 
Jonathan….is his name
Has to be taller then me when I wear high heels, so lets say at least 6 foot…
A gentleman who opens the car door and doors to restaurants,
A guy who is only a little jealous, you know the kind that gives you a kiss when another guy is checking you out…then gives the guy the thank you look not the fuck off look…
A guy I can put my head on his shoulder and tell him about my day
Must love country music
Likes to dance
Has a job that helps people (gives back to the community) but makes good money too…lol
Must be clean
Can protect me if we were getting harassed
Takes out the trash
Cooking is not a necessity but he must be able to barbeque
Good at sex
At least 7 inches
Likes to share but only when I’m around, because its gotta be some sort of monogamy…
 
Disclaimer : I reserve the right to change my mind at any time due to the fact that I am a woman…and we change our minds every 5 mins

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! I only fit about 3/4 of that description (maybe a tad more), so not me...lol...but my name IS Jonathan (Jon)!! No shit!! That ought to count for something!!! lol

Oscar said...

No such thing as perfect ... just close enough :)

Anonymous said...

Well ive worked with you before and you've never noticed me so maybe im the perfect guy?